We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of all our client websites.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, websites, mobiles applications, letterheads and presentations.
- Create wireframes and code that produces the visual elements of the application.
- Design and execute a new look and feel across all digital and print material that accurately reflects any new brand positioning for Clients
- Maintaining the highest standards in graphic design and producing cutting edge creative content, for both print and digital, that accurately represents the expectations of the business
- Test web applications for design inconsistencies and making the necessary adjustments.
- Create user interaction and experience by implementing the visual elements colour, shapes design and typography font.
- Ensure that the correct application logic is applied and that integration is seamless.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements.
- Experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer and Front-end Developer.
- Portfolio of related works (e.g. logos, animations and graphics).
- Skills in Bootstrap frameworks, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver and Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of working with partial views and data binding to UI elements.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design
- Creativity, aesthetic and innovation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, time management and organisational skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Emotional intelligence and maturity beyond years, to work across stake holders within and outside the organisation.
- Should be able to understand the current process and give inputs for enhancing the workflow in graphics.
- Candidate should a good experience in Branding.
- Should have an eye for detail to identify the bugs in the scripts/tools and enter that in the feedback list without fail.